Click above for 12 narrated slides introducing PQA
(MS PowerPoint or html browser based)
Who is PQA?
PQA is a team of professionals that helps organizations rapidly improve
- Quality Assurance
- Efficiency & effectiveness
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Satisfaction (Customers, Employees, Shareholders,
What Does PQA Do ?
independently, or as an extra resource to the client's staff, PQA will:
- assesses the client's needs
- Designs a customized plan and services to rapidly achieve the client's
- When required, PQA can help implement the plan (independently, or with
the client's personnel)
Often, the solution includes coaching for Sr. Management and Supervisors,
training, implementation assistance, root cause analysis, and management
Products & Services
Click above for a
detailed listing of
PQA's products and services offered by PQA. PQA's main categories of
How Does PQA
Do It ?
- Rapid, simple solutions to complex problems
- PQA observes, asks, listens, and learns about you and your unique
- PQA builds from your strong foundations.
- PQA focuses on the essentials; both the broad overview and the minute
- PQA analyzes, then recommends an immediate goal, and/or a long-term optimum future.
- PQA develops an optimum implementation plan, considering your long
term goals and current capabilities.
- PQA works well with your people; including the shop floor, technical,
sales, and Sr. management.
- PQA helps executives, managers, and employees work together more
effectively to reach their shared goals.
- PQA provides training, coaching, project management, facilitation, and
implementation services for your high-priority projects & business
- PQA provides whatever is needed to help you achieve your goals;
whether it's ideas, opportunities, technology, business processes,
turnaround management, strategic planning, consulting, coaching,
training, and implementation assistance.
- PQA ensures our talents and capabilities match your needs.
- PQA helps focus your efforts to the few areas that will allow
fundamental and rapid improvement to occur.
- PQA specializes in finding the elegant, simple solution to your
- PQA has a bias towards planned, precise action for practical
improvements; moving with high velocity from start to finish.
- Where appropriate, PQA will transfer our skills and knowledge to you
and your employees so they can continue the improvement process.
- PQA will coach, encourage, guide, assist, and challenge you and your
people to the next step in your journey to excellence.
- PQA believes your complex challenges require simple solutions.
- All fundamental change originates from outside the current system.
PQA can be your change catalyst.
- Nobody can help you until they understand you. PQA is willing to
make the investment to learn about you and your company.
- Live is challenging enough. You don't need unpleasant surprises.
PQA works hard to ensure you get what you expected.
- You want experts that are honest, truthful, competent, and dependable.
When someone gives you all 4, you learn to trust them. PQA is worthy
of your trust.
- Most compromises and trade-offs are caused by insufficient analysis or
understanding. Go ahead, challenge us with your "impossible"
Industries PQA Serves
Today, PQA serves all industry sectors that need to make rapid
improvements through their people, systems, and technology.
were initially honed and developed in the petro-chemicals,
telecommunications, and auto parts manufacturing sectors.
PQA has helped cross-fertilize our skills and experiences into many
different industries, as listed below:
|Oil and Gas, GOSP, crude stabilization, NGL, sweetening
|Alternative Power (Wind, Solar)
|Paint and Protective Coatings, Metal Finishing
|Appliance (Major) Manufacturing
|Painting (E-Coat, Volatile Carrier, Powder)
|Auto Repair & New Car Dealerships
|Logistics and Freight
|Paper Cups, Paper Product printing & manufacturing
|Regulated Power Supplies and UPS
|Circuit Board Manufacturing
|Medical Drugs and Formulations
|Research and Development
|Rubber molded & fabricated goods, tires
|Electrical and Electronic
|Metal Stamping and Forming
|Software (IT & Critical Device)
|Engineering (Construction & Design)
|Transportation Bulk Carriers (Rail & Truck)
|Motor Manufacturing and Rebuild
|Warehousing, Logistics, & Distribution
What PQA Doesn't Do
- PQA doesn't work outside of our expertise. Starting in 1988,
PQA has invested 17 years in consulting, training, and implementation of
business improvement projects. PQA's Sr. Consultants have 20 to 30
years of varied experiences (not 1 year of experience repeated 30 times).
Our initial experience (and our longest, deepest base) is in
manufacturing. Since the 80's, the tools and techniques PQA
helped create started to be used in other sectors of the economy.
PQA has helped many different types of organizations and business sectors
(ie. service, banking, retail sales, call centres, health care, food,
construction, electronics, and technology centres) to adjust to their
rapidly changing circumstances. All of this is based on the
fundamental tools and the Quality Revolution that started in manufacturing
during the late 70's. If PQA doesn't have the prior experience,
we'll tell you so. In some areas, there may not be anybody with
exactly what would be best for you. However, PQA may be able to help you
find the right person for your special situation.
Cross-fertilization of technology and business processes between sectors
is one of PQA's specialties.
- PQA is not a ISO Management System Registrar. An ISO
Registrar is prohibited from offering advise on how to best implement
ISO-based management system requirements. Unlike a Registrar,
advise you, and help customize ISO-based management system to your exact
needs. PQA can help you implement your quality, environmental, or Health &
Safety management system. PQA can help you choose the best ISO
Registrar; showing you how to initiate a win-win, value-added relationship
with them. Because of the important work we do, PQA is excluded from
offering ISO-based Registrar services.
You are visitor number
since the beginning of this site.
Information supplied to, or obtained by PQA during their use
of this website, or a person's inquiry may be recorded, retained, and used
by PQA so as to facilitate PQA's current and subsequent sales efforts,
client support, statistical analysis, to record a person's current and
future needs and preferences, industry trends, and PQA's Strategic Planning;
all in accordance with PQA's policy and procedures for
Personal Information Privacy and PIPED.
All of the information stored by PQA is reasonably required so as to better
serve PQA's prospective clients and past clients, and to help PQA run an
efficient, effective, and profitable enterprise.